What a scene in Cleveland last night. Really, what a scene. I’ve been searching for a more perfect end to the most meaningless Monday Night Football game of all time, but “Cleveland Browns potential game-winning Field Goal returned for a Kick 6” pretty much tops them all. Just fantastic stuff. Here are the top Five Reactions:
5. “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME” – One Browns fan but also probably every Browns fan
4. “What the fuck am I doing with my life”
3. “I fucking hate the Browns. I hate the Browns so goddamn much” – the delirious cameraman
2. “Just get the fuck out of here, I’m done”
1. Hulk Hogan, who ripped apart that Barkevious Mingo jersey like a wet paper towel
And there you have it. Life as a Cleveland Brown
P.S. Laughed out loud at this response. Life might suck, Cleveland, but at least you have enough money to rip up your Barkevious Mingo jersey and buy a…
Josh Gordon? Johnny Manziel? Joe Haden? Travis Benjamin? jersey. And that’s more money than DJ E-Meth can fork up. So… Congrats?
P.P.S. This one was simpler, but no less great.